After months of contemplating destinations, you have finally selected Las Vegas for your next vacation. Vegas is the ultimate fantasy land for the urbans. There are endless “cool” things to do here, and we are not talking about casinos here. Below are the 7 fun things you can plan in Vegas on your next trip.
- Destination wedding. The world knows that Vegas is one of the best places to get married. Lenient rules, incredible atmosphere, and a bunch of trustworthy services that offer all the arrangements for custom Las Vegas weddings – what more do you need? Well, you can get your marriage license right till midnight!
- Enjoy one or more of the shows. Right from the stunning showgirls to magicians, acrobats and more, they say there’s a show for everyone here in Vegas. If you are here, make time to enjoy some of the amazing show.
- Visit the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. If you are in Vegas, you cannot miss the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, which is known for its red rock formations built up of iron oxide that shoot up straight in the sky. Keep a day at least to enjoy the views.
- Bellagio fountain show. Well, this is probably something that every person who has ever been to Vegas would suggest. The fountains of Bellagio are a delight to watch, and set to music, the spectacular display is up for grabs every 15 minutes in the evenings. Show times can vary on certain holidays.
- Head to Madame Tussauds. Love your celebs? If in Vegas, go to Madame Tussauds, where you can see the near-perfect wax statues of your favorite Hollywood and international celebs. Talk about fandom!
- Learn strip dance. Yes, you can do that in Vegas. Go to Stripper 101, where real strippers from the city can show you the moves. This is also an ideal place to throw a bachelorette party, just in case you are here for the wedding. Packages are available, so enquire before you arrive here.
Light things side, if you are planning a destination wedding in Las Vegas, please do your homework and plan things in advance. It is possible to get elopement packages, but for a more elaborate ceremony in resort or at an offbeat location, booking things ahead might be useful. You can check online to find more on Las Vegas wedding packages.